Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Access External Corporate Directory

Hi,

The company I work for runs Cisco Call Manager 4.2 and has recently acquired another office which also runs Cisco Call Manager 4.2. A request has been raised for us to provide access to the corporate telephone directories between each site on the handsets. Do Inter-cluster links need to be established to allow me to access their corporate directory? At present, I've created a new service to point to their xmldirectory.asp, but the telephone comes up with "Authorization required" and prompts for a username, password and realm.

Can anyone advise on where I need to go from here?

Many thanks

1 REPLY

Re: Access External Corporate Directory

You might consider the multidirectory application in the IP Phone Service SDK. It allows access to directories across multiple clusters from a single interface. Take a look at the following post.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20Developers&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1dd92798

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content