Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Activation: Failed to verify VM checking with [2] attempts.

I have an issue with Call Manager database 2.1.0.56, it is located on a 2011 SBS server as a VMware Virtual machine and I have an issue where the database service stops.

The logs indicate Activation: Failed to verify VM checking. Server will now shut down, a manual restart of the database service resolvers the issue.

Fault logged in event viewer is:

The description for Event ID 4 from source CCTSDBSVR cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Thanks again for your assistance 

1 REPLY

So we replaced the firewall

So we replaced the firewall and this has resolved the problem looks like the problem was with checking the licence. It looks like every 20 mins it does a check and would fail then do anther check and then close the database connection/ stop the service, which gave us our 40 mins.

Now I can see it checks the connection and passed matches the activation and confirms.

Views
Helpful
Replies