Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AD-HOC Conference on 2811

Hello,

I've a big problem.

I must configure an AD-HOC Conference, but it doesn't work. In the DSPFARM Profile the only option for "maximum sessions" is 0.

I've attached fragment of the running config. And also the output from show Diag and show sccp. I hope someone can help me.

Many Thanks

BR

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

You've possibly run out of DSP's. How many PRI's or BRI's and voice ports do you have configured?

View solution in original post

Hi Martin, did you "unshut" your dspfarm conference profile?

Hello, first press the meet-me softkey and dial the meet-me number, the other phones that want to join to the conference only can dial the meet-me number.

David

5 Replies 5

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

You've possibly run out of DSP's. How many PRI's or BRI's and voice ports do you have configured?

I've one vic2-bri-nt/te an so I've two voice ports.

I think the same like you, an so I've put in an NM-HD1V.

Now I can configure maximum sessions 2.

But when I try to make an Conference it doesn't work. Can you tell me what the easiest way to fix the problem ?

Which what Debug I can see the error?

The only Error I see ist on the phone "conference imposible".

Thanks!!!

Hi Martin, did you "unshut" your dspfarm conference profile?

Hi,

yes I have, but now I've set the sccp version to 4.1 and it seams ift it works. But now I've one other problem:

I've configured some ephone-dn for meetme conference.

Do I understand it right that i must call the phone number from the meetme ephone-dn to start the conference ??? Or how it works ???

Many Thanks !!!

Martin

Hello, first press the meet-me softkey and dial the meet-me number, the other phones that want to join to the conference only can dial the meet-me number.

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: