Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Add On Modules created when not needed

When I try and update the phone button layout of 7961 phones, CCM puts a special phone button template on the phone and it adds 28 extra lines under "Add On Module(s)" section and each line is listed as none. On the phone config I have "none" selected in both the expansion module fields. Can anyone tell me why this is doing this? We can't have it doing this. We are running CCM 7.0.2

I went into the phone button template and I can't figure out how to delete those extra lines.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Add On Modules created when not needed

Are you referring to the section titled:

----------  Unassigned Associated Items  ----------

Let me know.

--Matt

Yes.

I'm sorry. Actually no. This is a screen shot of 1 of the phones that it's doing it on.

Cisco Employee

Are you using a custom phone button template for this device?  Can you provide a screen shot of that configured button template?

I'll have look in my system and see if I can reproduce this.

Because this phone is using more than 2 DN's it is using a custome button template. I tried going in there but can't figure out a way to remove those buttons.

She is using template: SEP001A2F69D763-Individual Template.

If I go into that template this is what I see. (attached)

Views
Helpful
Replies