Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding 9 and 0 on missed calls - CCM 6.1 with MGCP GW

solomonthuo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I need to append a 0 for all missed calls numbers that originates from 7[1-2]XXXXXXX and append a 9 for all other calling numbers (These numbers are variable and dont have a fixed set of digits). I can do the first one using translation patterns on the CCM but i havent figured out how to do both. Is it possible to achieve this on CCM or i have to use a H323 gateway?

regards

solomon

2 Replies 2

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Translation patterns is the way to go.

Create two Translation pattern:

7[1-2]xxxxxx (put the 0 in the prefix digit)

For the second one please provide more informations. What are your DDIs? are you doing any tranlation Or are you just forwarding the last number of digits to your CCM?

My DIDs are [234]XXX, i send the last 4 digits from the gateway. When users are calling 07[12]XXXXXXX they just dial the number without a 9 but while they are calling any other number (other mobile networks,local or international) they have to dial 9 then the number. However since we have done a PABX integration, the PABX does not send the 0 for 07[12]XXXXXXX for for calling number. hence the missed calls only shows 7[12]XXXXXXX and the other numbers without a 9.

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: