cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding a 1 to CDR depending on gateway

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

We'd like to start exploring toll-bypass, but we need to add a 1 to the CDR if the gateways local to the call are busy and we need to send it out a long distance trunk.

As far as I can tell, the route pattern affects the CDR, but the route list does not.

Am I missing something?

Basically, if a user dials 9-1-519-824-1234 I want drop the 9-1 and send the call to the 519 gateways and have the CDR not have the '1'. I don't care if I lose the 9. If the 519 gateways are all used up, I want to attempt to send the call to one of the other available long distance trunks, but I have to have the 1 in the CDR so the appropriate billing takes place.

Any ideas?

1 Reply 1

s.jankowski
Level 4
Level 4

You can use a translation rule to translate the calling number on the gateway. This way you can change the calling number to a predefined number and by doing that the you can notice which call is coming from which gateway by looking at the CDR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: