cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding digits on Received/MissedPlaced Calls in directory

cbreger_breger
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me find where the display is set on the directory list for Received/Missed/Placed calls? All external numbers receive a "91" appended in the directory list when recieved. I am running CCM 4.2(3)

7 Replies 7

christianluven
Level 1
Level 1

I thing you have to strip the 91 via the route pattern of the CSS.......or somebody entered them at "Called Party Transformations"->Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls)

By the way, do you use MGCP or H323 gateways?

greetings

Christian

most usually it's done via a translation pattern

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I have MGCP, H.323 and Inter-cluster trunks.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

They may have been setup using the steps shown in this doc. Which will show where to make any changes;

Add Prefix to the Missed Call Number

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00805b6f33.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

I checked translation patterns and it doesn't seem to be where these numbers are being added. It applies the 91 on all externally received calls but no internal. I've added a Inter-cluster trunk and it automatically appends it these calls as well. Any ideas?

Hello,

Have you checked service paramters---->cisco callmanager---->advanced---->clusterwide parameters (phone)?

There are some fields there where you can assign prefixes to the incoming calling party numbers. Of course that would apply to your MGCP gateways. For your H.323 gateways, there has to be some sort of translation taking place to prepend 91 on the incoming number.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

That is the spot! Thanks for your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: