Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding >1 billing system for CDR's

matthew.sarro
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone,

Right now I am working on building a solution for our company that will give us some insight into A) customer experience and B) element performance. To do this, I am trying to get access to the CDR files that our Cisco BTS 10200 uploads periodically. Now I know these CDR's get uploaded via FTP to our billing system. However is it possible to add a secondary destination along with the primary destination, so each 1 record gets sent to both locations? This way we don't have to come up with some way to copy them from the billing system (a different organizational entity) before the files get absorbed into their database and purged.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't mention your version so I'll post info for 8.X, if not your version, confirm it's the same by searching the same doc and section for the version you need.

Configuring Application Billing Servers

Use the following procedure to configure application billing servers to  which you want to send CDRs. You can configure up to three billing  servers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_0_2/admin/sacdrm.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: