Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Adding ICT trunk and SIP trunk into Route group

Hi ,

We need to map ICT and SIP trunk into the same route group  ,but the problem here is already same ICT is mapped to another route pattern.

If i try to create new ICT with same remote IP ,it's throwing Add failed because the remote IP is already defined.

Is there anyway we can add ICT with same remote IP and map the ICT and SIP trunk ? or Is there anyway that we can add exisitng ICT into route pattern.

Route pattern is used for this route group is different.CUCM version - 7.X.Please advice.

Regards,

Ramanathan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Gold

You can cot create a trunk

You can cot create a trunk with same remote destination IP and port. Anyway, first you need to un-map the ICT from existing route pattern and after that you can assign it to route group.

Suresh

3 REPLIES
VIP Gold

You can cot create a trunk

You can cot create a trunk with same remote destination IP and port. Anyway, first you need to un-map the ICT from existing route pattern and after that you can assign it to route group.

Suresh

Thanks Suresh ...In that case

Thanks Suresh ...

In that case ,I can assign the route group(ICT ,SIP - Top Down)  to two different Route pattern.

Both patterns will hit ICT first ,Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ram

VIP Gold

Hi Ram,Yes it correct, You

Hi Ram,

Yes it correct, You can assign this route group to a newly created route list and that route list can be assigned to any number of route patterns.

Suresh

Views
Helpful
Replies