Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding prefix to Missed calls

ashishsurve
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Please Help me out here . My client wants to redial numbers coming in missed calls and received calls but calls are drooping when redialed.This is because number which shows on cisco phones is either  9XXXXXXXXX(LOCAL CELL PHONES) or 22XXXXXXXX but

Route Patterns ACTIVE as of now on CUCM:

0.[2-6]XXXXXXX  -Local PSTN

0.[7-9]XXXXXXXXX -LOCAL CELL PHONES

I reffered few forums Disscussion and links but they are very confusing . We are using H323 AND MGCP (we want it on Priority) gateway where E1s terminated.

Please Suggest at earliest ,I Hope to resolve this soon with your  help.

Regards

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Option 1: Goto Service Parameters - Select the Server - Select Services Cisco CallManager - Click on Advanced, Now search for Incoming Calling Party National Number Prefix - MGCP and add your access code (9) which you use for dialing outside.

for H323 gateway:

voice translation-rule 1
  rule 1 /^/ /90/ type national national
 voice translation-profile incmng
           translate calling 1

You can apply this translation profile to voice port (E1) or dial peer.

Suresh

Suresh

View solution in original post

No, CUCM or any device will not reboot by changing this parameter. But you can reset the MGCP gateway from CUCM, sometimes its requires.

Suresh

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Option 1: Goto Service Parameters - Select the Server - Select Services Cisco CallManager - Click on Advanced, Now search for Incoming Calling Party National Number Prefix - MGCP and add your access code (9) which you use for dialing outside.

for H323 gateway:

voice translation-rule 1
  rule 1 /^/ /90/ type national national
 voice translation-profile incmng
           translate calling 1

You can apply this translation profile to voice port (E1) or dial peer.

Suresh

Suresh

Looks good. Can you please confirm if saving these changes in service parameter will reboot the system or if it requires reboot after saving "Incoming Calling Party National Number Prefix - MGCP" changes ???

No, CUCM or any device will not reboot by changing this parameter. But you can reset the MGCP gateway from CUCM, sometimes its requires.

Suresh

Hi Ashish,

You can refer the DOC for adding prefix to missed calls.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/68223-digit2.html

regds,

aman

Hi Suresh

I really appreciate your offline support.Changes are done and working fine now.

Its under monitoring now as client insited to see if we come across any side effects of same changes.

Meanwhile can you suggest any method to append +91 in the current scenario ?

Regards

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Kindly find the url

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11467326/missed-call-dial-back

After you done from CUCM , go to your MGCP gateway and do the below:-

router(config)#no mgcp

router(config)#mgcp

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: