Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Address Book on 9951 phones

Is there a quicker way to access Fast Dials other then going through the Applications button and then selecting the Personal Fast Dials.  Can I use one of my remaining programmable feature keys to directly access the Fast Dial list.  To me the scrollable fast dials list provides a much better user interface over the Speed Dial list that you have to remember the list number to use.  I'm looking for an option where my users select 1 button or softkey to access a scrollable list that contains text discriptions of who you want to call.  I'm open to suggestions.

Joe

Everyone's tags (7)
2 REPLIES

I logged a TAC case on this and was told that it wasn't possible to do this.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

I got it figured out.  At least what I needed.  Just created a new phone buttom template(copy Standard 9951 SIP) and change button 5 from Speed Dial to Service URL type.  On the Phone Config / Related Links / Add/Update Service URL Buttons.

Programmable Buttom 5(on left) now says Address Book which then pulls up the scrollable Personal Fast Dials List.  It appears to work on-hook and off-hook.

Joe

Views
Helpful
Replies