cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Address Book on 9951 phones

joe.conger
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a quicker way to access Fast Dials other then going through the Applications button and then selecting the Personal Fast Dials.  Can I use one of my remaining programmable feature keys to directly access the Fast Dial list.  To me the scrollable fast dials list provides a much better user interface over the Speed Dial list that you have to remember the list number to use.  I'm looking for an option where my users select 1 button or softkey to access a scrollable list that contains text discriptions of who you want to call.  I'm open to suggestions.

Joe

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I logged a TAC case on this and was told that it wasn't possible to do this.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

I got it figured out.  At least what I needed.  Just created a new phone buttom template(copy Standard 9951 SIP) and change button 5 from Speed Dial to Service URL type.  On the Phone Config / Related Links / Add/Update Service URL Buttons.

Programmable Buttom 5(on left) now says Address Book which then pulls up the scrollable Personal Fast Dials List.  It appears to work on-hook and off-hook.

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: