cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adminutility.exe multiple errors Can't change CCM configuration

Michael Ricci
Level 1
Level 1

I inherited a Voice network where no one new the default private cluster phrase. I had to run adminutility.exe to reset the cluster password, but I recieved a bunch of errors (attached)

I just tried to login the publisher, and I received the following error “Cisco Unified Call Manager CDBLException Dump:[Object Creation failed}Administration

You do not have access to this page”. The subscriber had the call manager service stopped on it, I attempted to start the service from the Call Manager Serviceability menu, but I couldn’t click the radio button because it was replaced with an error. I ended up rebooting the subscriber, and the call manager service came back up, but all the phone’s all still all registered to the Pub even though the the call manager configuration group is setup for phones to register to the sub.

I can’t currently update any phones or forward phone calls, even though the phone are registered to the pub

Let me know your thoughts,

1 Reply 1

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michael,  You can try to restart the service RPC and make sure that the service is running before you try to run the adminutility.exe again. You also want to make sure that the SQL services are also running.  Thanks,  Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: