Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VIP Purple

Advanced Attendant Console 10

Hi ,

We have got cisco Advanced attendant console version 10 and want  operator to manually add contacts.How do we do that ? We do not want use LDAP option.

Secondly, when the call comes in , we want to transfer but when we do right click on Active Call  , transfer shows DISABLED.Is it because we need to go for LDAP or cannot add the number immediately  and then,transfer.

please advise.

regds,

aman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Advanced Attendant Console 10

Hi Aman,

As far as I am aware the console application does not offer a "dialer" when trying to transfer a call.  When tranferring you will only be able to transfer a call to a number existing within the corporate/personal directories or one of the listed speed dials.

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
6 REPLIES
Silver

Hi Aman,

As far as I am aware the contacts can be manually added to the personal directory groups.  I also tend to think that the empty directory takes into the behavior you are seeing with the inability to transfer a call.  I am thinking that the AC is seeing that there are no available numbers within the application to transfer to.  I bet if you add a speed dial that points to an extension, that you would be able to transfer to that.  I hope this helps you. 

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Aman.
To add an info to what Tony correclty suggested (+5), operator can also add contacts to the general directory by selcting the correct pane and ctrl-T should open new contact info window

HTH
Regards

Carlo
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
VIP Purple

Hi Carlo/Tony,

thanks for your reply.

I did the LDAP and able to do.

I think I was not able to explain my problem clearly.

Once the call comes in and is answered by Operator and now, operator wants to transfer.At this point, we want to enter PSTN number.We do not have this user number in our LDAP.It is external user.

It is similar to what we do on IP phone[A Picks the call, presses transfer ----dial the number of B  ----it is answered by B and now A finally presses Xfer]

regds,

aman

Silver

Hi Aman,

As far as I am aware the console application does not offer a "dialer" when trying to transfer a call.  When tranferring you will only be able to transfer a call to a number existing within the corporate/personal directories or one of the listed speed dials.

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony
VIP Purple

Hi Tony/Carlo,

thanks a lot.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

I tried in call manager 9.1.2 call manager and the attendend console version 10. i was able to transfer the call to external pstn number.

Console 10 transfer.jpg

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content