Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

After pressing **# I cant edit the Ip add of pub/tftp in the cisco ip phone

Can any body help to change the Pub/TFTP Ip address in the Cisco Ip phone After pressing **# I cant edit the Ip address only i am seeing exit button their is no Edit button because i want to register with my other publisher.Do we have any settings in the service parameter to enable the edit button on the phone..Thanks in advance..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After pressing **# I cant edit the Ip add of pub/tftp in the cis

Hi John, you have to disable DHCP in order to set TFTP server option manually. I mean the first option in IPv4 Configuration DHCP must be Disabled.

Hope this helps

Ali TADIR

2 REPLIES

Hi John, you have to disable DHCP in order to set TFTP server option manually. I mean the first option in IPv4 Configuration DHCP must be Disabled.

Hope this helps

Ali TADIR

As alitadir said, you need to disable DHCP option first to enter the TFTP address manually.

It is usually the first option in newer phones but option 30 in older phones.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content