cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

All circuits are busy

tom
Level 1
Level 1

My client is having intermittent problems their CM 4.2.3. I think it is a GATEWAY/PRI (2851’s) related. I need some help trouble shooting advice from a CM Gateway standpoint.

There is nothing to obvious in the system logs. When callers call from the outside they get an AT&T message saying (All circuits are busy). Is there anything obvious I can check? This only happened for about an hour yesterday and today from 8:00AM to 9:00AM., and then the (All circuits are busy) message for AT&T disappears. From the logs, the PRI’s are under utilized and never get close to capacity.

Thanks Tom

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have the CUCM traces from that time you can use VLT or triple combo to look at the ISDN messages and the disconnect side and reason.

This really should have been looked into at the time and with debugs in the GWs.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

When in doubt, check show isdn active. If you see any stuck call, reload is the safest option.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have the CUCM traces from that time you can use VLT or triple combo to look at the ISDN messages and the disconnect side and reason.

This really should have been looked into at the time and with debugs in the GWs.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Java:

I did some additional testing on the 2851 gateway. sh voice dsp active and can see the calls populating.

It has to be our teleco. I am opening a ticket with them. Wish me luck.

Thanks Tom     

When in doubt, check show isdn active. If you see any stuck call, reload is the safest option.