Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

All Cisco Unity Users are Unable to receive Voicemail Messages frm cisco ip phones but its deliver to directly to MS-Outlook client.

Dear Support team,

Cisco Unity 7.0 Build 7.0(2)  : When a Cisco Unity subscriber(user) check Voicemail messages :

All the Cisco Unity users Unable to Deliver Voicemail Messages from cisco ip phones but its deliver to directly to MS-Outlook client.

Voicemail messages didn't receive from cisco ip phone not even the MWI light on an IP phone does not turn ON to indicate a new voice message. when user press the voicemail message button its give the messages: you have no new messages. message  arrived directly to  Microsoft Outlook 2010 is not deliver on cisco to IP Phone .

So please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Syed

2 REPLIES

I am currently having the

I am currently having the same issue for 1 user on Unity v5.  Very strange thing, as I can see the messages in PCA even, just the TUI says "no new messages".   Did you ever get this sorted, or does anyone else have any ideas?

I'm having this issue in

I'm having this issue in Unity ver 9.1.2. Anyone at Cisco care enough to assist?

Views
Helpful
Replies