Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternate greeting schedule CUUC 8.x

George Banuelos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How can CUUC 8.x be used to automatically play standard voice mail greetings Monday-Friday and then automatically play alternate greetings on Weekends?

Thank you!

George

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to configure standard greeting for working hours, and closed greeting for afterhours/weekends.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to configure standard greeting for working hours, and closed greeting for afterhours/weekends.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you Jaime... the thing is that in the voice mail account active schedule, it only allows for 1 option... I'm assuming that if I select working hours for the active schedule, the closed greeting will automatically kick on - is this correct?  if not, could you please provide a little more guidance on how to set this u?

Thank you again!

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m

never mind Jaime... thank you for your input, I read that the Closed Greeting will override based on the active schedule parameters, thus confirming the assumption was correct.