Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

analog phone licence

We have several CUCM clusters in our environment and I was comparing the output of the license calculator. I found that some of the clusters seem to be counting what I am assuming are VG224 and FXS ports under the “Analog Phone” licensee and some aren’t. Does anyone have any detail about what kind of things show as devices under the Analog phone type?

Thanks for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

analog phone licence

That is the reason, though you are obligated to purchase Analog UWL licenses for either protocol, CUCM is not there yet and does not track it properly for MGCP, H323, SIP defined ports.

HTH,

Chris

5 REPLIES

analog phone licence

ATAs , VG2XX, FXS Ports..

Regards

analog phone licence

that's what I thought however I have a cluster that has several VG224's configured on it and the Analog Phone line is showing 0

analog phone licence

Are they configured as SCCP with all ports defined?

Are the clusters the same version?

Chris

analog phone licence

I am comparing 2 clusters both running 8.5.1.12009-1. The cluster that is showing 0 Analog phones it looks like the VG224's are all registered as MGCP where the other cluster has some registered as SCCP. Interesting.

analog phone licence

That is the reason, though you are obligated to purchase Analog UWL licenses for either protocol, CUCM is not there yet and does not track it properly for MGCP, H323, SIP defined ports.

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies