Views
Helpful
Replies

Announcement of the Annunciator stops

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I'm running CUCM 7.1.3.30000-1 and when I call a unallocated number, the annunciator starts the announcement, but stops in the middle of the message.

i.e. "Your call can not be....". About every 15-20 time the announcement is played correct.

For your information, this is a multi cluster environment and for this there is a route pattern pointing to gatekeeper via ICT (tunneled QSIG).

On gatekeeper I see the call coming in.

In RTMT I see, that there are enough ressources available.

Any idea, why this happens?

Regards

Peter

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nikshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like a possible leak, i shall have a look around for any possible bugs, in the meantime can you restart the IPVMS service on the servers running this service and see if it alleviates the issue.

Regards

Niket

Kindly rate useful posts!!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nikshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like a possible leak, i shall have a look around for any possible bugs, in the meantime can you restart the IPVMS service on the servers running this service and see if it alleviates the issue.

Regards

Niket

Kindly rate useful posts!!!

Hi Niket

It seems, that restarting IPVMS service solved the issue.

Thanks for the hint!

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

Glad i could help.. i shall keep digging to see if there are any issues reported with Ann with the version you are running on.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Regards

Niket

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: