Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Annunciator msg rec'd in non-business hours

I have one user that when a caller (internal or external) calls them the caller hears the annunciator message "Your call cannot be completed as dialed.....".

The number is a valid DN for a user and has been that way since we turned up CUCM 6.1.2 in 2008. The number in question is 3392 and that line appearance is also on an assistant's phone. I have rebooted the cluster, rebuilt the users extension a different phone, taken everything off this users phone (intecom, appearance on others phones), TAC is working with me but cannot determine anything at this point.

There is no TOD routing in effect, the user is using the same partition and CSS as the entire user community, just makes no sense. Any help is appreciated. I'm including an attachment of the debug on my h.323 gateway for an incoming call to this number and I do hear the annunciator message, I know a lot of people have tried to get this behavior but cannot, not sure why it does for us.

I will get a debug when the call goes through also for comparison.

Thanks.

John

1 REPLY

Re: Annunciator msg rec'd in non-business hours

Hi,

I would say you should should try this.

1. Go to route plan report and make sure the DN is not in use by any other device or route pattern.

2. What happens when you do 'forward all' to voice mail on DN 3392.

3. Run DNA to make sure routing is good.

Thanks

Mudassir

Views
Helpful
Replies