Views
Helpful
Replies

Answer Delay - Unity Connection 8.6

ashley.pearce
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have Unity Connection 8.6 integrated with a CUCM 6.1.5 cluster via SIP. We would like to introduce an answer delay for a specific group of people. I know we can create an answer delay via a port group, however I can't see how we can do this for a specific group only. I've tried to create another trunk (sip trunk profile/sip profile/trunk/RP) as well as a new phone system/port group in Unity Connection, however the user still seems to come in on the standard port group. I've checked and the user is a part of the new phone system (i've even deleted and re-added).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ash

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUC will match the inbound SIP port group based on the source IP address of the CUCM node. It shouldn't allow you to add the same CUCM node IP address to multiple SIP port groups. Either way that course of action isn't working. This is probably (read: I haven't tested it) possible using SCCP though. In that case each SCCP port has a unique name that would be passed in the SCCP message exchange.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: