cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any Post Sales/Implementation Questionnaire?

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am new to Implementation so just wanted to check that if someone has any document or Cisco link or best practices for an Implementation or what information to get before starting Implementation.

So, For e.g. When you go to Customer site how to make sure to get all information related to a Voice project or for your Design planning phase?

Might sound a stupid question as I know there are so many scenarios but any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Just so you know I am aware about Admin Guides, SRNDs etc.  I am looking for something experienced Post Sales/ Delivery people use or customized for their implementations.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will not find that kind of documentation, as that is typically considered intellectual property of the implementer, i.e. Cisco partner. Everyone does it differently and there is no base fit all template. Sorry.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will not find that kind of documentation, as that is typically considered intellectual property of the implementer, i.e. Cisco partner. Everyone does it differently and there is no base fit all template. Sorry.

HTH,

Chris

Hmm thanks Chris. Appreciate your reply