cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

anybody running 7910 with CUCM 7.0

michael.windon
Level 1
Level 1

Interested to know if anybody is running 7910G with CUCM 7.0. Any issues? 7910 shows compatible with CUCM 7.0 and i wanted to know if anyone is actually using them with 7.0 and if you are running into any challenges as i am trying to squeeze more ROI out of my old phones.

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Unfortunatly i just have them running in my lab, sccp version is compatible,

havent found any issues so far in bug tool kit.

Thanks for your response currently i am doing a migration from ccm 3.2 to ucm 7.0 and the customer has a bunch of 7910! I checked out the 7910 matrix and 7.0 was not listed, but i check the default phone loads on 7.0 and there is a sccp load for it. So i labbed it and it seems to work well with other sccp and sip phones. i just wanted to know if anyone seen issues in productions. I am trying to detach the ccm migration from the phone upgrade with a really paranoid customer.

Wondering if anyone has gone production with the 7910's on CUCM 7.x more specifically

would like to see 7.1.

Please let me know if anyone out there has done production with 7910 and how things are going.

Thanks,

Paul.

Because there was no way to replace all our 7910 before we finished our 3.2 to 7.0 upgrades so for about 3 weeks we had 7910s in productions running on 7.0. There was no reported issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: