Views
Helpful
Replies

AOC & Cisco CallManager

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

can any one please explain this for me, our company has contatced the Telco operator asking to have bills per each DID running through our E1, Telco has requested to check if Cisco IPT system supports AOC facility or not, from a research i did on this during the past few days i found that there is an IOS version (on the voice gateway) that supports AOC, is that enough? do we need to have something special on Cisco Callmanager or the voice gateway for this to run? how does this work?

please advice

any helpful response would be appreciated

thx

4 Replies 4

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

Could you confirm what do we mean by AOC,

sorry, if I did not get it

AOC = Advice Of Charge

sorry

Thanks

Afaik there was plans like 4 years ago to support AOC in Q.Sig and CSCsa72641 was created, i think we still dont support it.

AOC ECMA 211/212

thanks qoqasca fro ur answer, using IOS feature finder i could find some IOS versions support AOC, what does this mean?

does this mean if i have an AOC supported IOS version on my voice gateway then etisalat can provide me with billing reports on each DID number?

thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: