Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

app_clid_authen_col_npw.tcl

Hi to everyone.

I need help with making app_clid_authen_col_npw.tcl (TCL Script version 2.0 - 2.1 ) work on my pots dial-peer. I want(need) an outside PBX to get internal dial-tone and then a possibility to dial DNs. A pots dial-peer was created and when I try to apply app_clid_authen_col_npw.tcl application no "application" command in dial-peer config.IOS version is 12.4(11)T1 (AS 5350).Insted of it I have a "service" command. Do someone can suggest a nice manual how to make a TCL script work or how to implement something similar to Direct Inward System Access.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

How do you connect PBX to router? For example if PRI, you need to configure "isdn protocol-emulate network". Then for example if you dial 444 from PBX to get to router, your DP will be like:

dial-peer voice 400 pots

incoming called-number 444

And nothing else, that should give you dialtone from router.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

if all you want is a dial-tone from router, you don't need a TCL script. In fact by default the router behaves this way, that is, as long there no "direct-inward-dial" statement in the incoming dial-peer.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Thanks for the answer.But it seems it doesn't work.Once again: I have an AS5350 and CM.I want calls from external PBX come not on hunt pilot(and then with broadcast or top down algoritm on users) but just get a dial-tone and then dial a required number. What should be configured on incoming POTS dial-peer?Or any suggestions how to do it with the means of TCL scripts?

PS: will rate your answer with great pleasure if it helps me.

Hello,

How do you connect PBX to router? For example if PRI, you need to configure "isdn protocol-emulate network". Then for example if you dial 444 from PBX to get to router, your DP will be like:

dial-peer voice 400 pots

incoming called-number 444

And nothing else, that should give you dialtone from router.

OK,thx. will check and response on Monday

Thanks,p.bevilacqua it really works.(refusing from "direct-inward-dial" statement in incoming dial-peer)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: