Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Application error in unity connection ver 9.1

Dear

I have unity connection ver 9.1 , i did upload the license and i did create product instance for main unity server , but after do " sychronize now " , it gives me " application error "

and still license in unity connection administration page : 60 days to expire

Note : I re-added the product instance more 10 times but still give me the same error 

please see the attached files

your help is very important for me

'thanks 

• IP Telephony
8 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Are you using ELM instance on the UCXN server or another ELM, i.e. CUCM? Normally you want to have a combined ELM for both CUCM and UCXN, so ensure you are using the correct one.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris

i used ELM instance on Unity connection , noy ELM CUCM .

I will give a brief what is the exactly the issue :

I have created two users or subscribers to the unity connection ver 9.1 for testing  without uploading the license as demo  , then i did make test voice mail between two phone and every things working fine and  the phone can receive the voice mail by phone and WEB voice mail , and  email .   after upload the license i have faced this issue  unused “ -2 “ after that nothing working as email , inbox and email, please see the attached files , Is this problem related to License issue ? 

Note : i have 500 users .

Your ELM does not show any installed UCXN user licenses, only shows requested licenses. Did you install the license on this ELM and did you sync it with product instance afterwards?

HTH,

Chris

Of course i created product instance for unity connection , and i upload the license , please check the new print screen files

and the sychronization is successfully , i know it is strange issue

Notice the first screen shot telling you that ELM is running in DEMO mode until you install any valid licenses, how did you install the licenses? ELM is not seeing any of them. Was the PAK for UCXN user licenses?

Chris

Hi Chris

in actually i opened TAC with Cisco they will re-genarate new license , but when i call from phone to other to test voice mail , it gives me

" This system is temporary unable to complete your call, please try again later "

how to solve this issue ??

Dear All

solved , it is alicense issue . i opened TAC with Cisco and re-generate new license .

thanks all

Kind of what I have been saying all along.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.