Views
Helpful
Replies

Are you still there " message cant be removed

victor.oshiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I ve been trying to removed the message Are you still there from the Script , using Script editor , it fails even when I set to 0 the Max Entry value and the attempts in the editor.

Any suggestion

I am attaching the Script if is possible soyou guys can have look and tell me where is the part i need to edit

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Victor, this has been asked before, the problem is the maximum retries of the dial by extension step.

Read this thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/4139631#4139631

HTH

Gabriel

View solution in original post

Not necessary, you can add an "end step" and the redirect will work fine and your script will end there, leaving the Unity port available for the next call.

Please rate helpful answers.

Gabriel.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Hi Victor, this has been asked before, the problem is the maximum retries of the dial by extension step.

Read this thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/4139631#4139631

HTH

Gabriel

Hey Gabriel ,

Thanks for your post apparently  setting to 0  doesnt help my issue

voice script.png

Hey Gabriel ,

Seems that I have the dial by extension step more than once  on my script , it was well hidden. i think I have been able to remove  the annoying "Are You stiil there"  record.  though I have another  issue , once the recording message is finished , It takes about 3-4 seconds to rediret the call to the Extension ,

Any hint on how I can reduce that time to 1 or even 0  so the ringing tone can be heard as soon as the message is completed.

Regards

Well, look before every call redirect to see if there is a delay step. Or maybe is your recording the one that has a 3-4 seconds of silence after the greeting.

Please rate the helpful threads.

Gabriel.

thanks , my recording is fine . i cant find where are the delay steps in the script, any hint?

Hi Victor, what is the length of your extensions? The dial by extension step established that the extension length must be of 4 digits. So if you dial an extension of 3 digits, for example, the script will wait for the 3 seconds of the interdigit timeout that established the same dial by extension step. I suggest to set the extension length to the number of digits that the caller will be dialing.

HTH

Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel , i have 4 digit extension length , basically the design of the script(attahced on the top) is that if there is no action after the system plays autoattendant, It will trigger the operator extension number.  record file doesnt have any single second of silence at the end .

Thanks

what is the operator extension number? 2704? Try to add a call redirect step to the timeout branch of the dial by extension step of your Main Menu label.

Gabriel.

2704 , yeah that s correct

Try to add a call redirect (ext 2704) step to the timeout branch of the dial by extension step of your Main Menu label.

Gabriel.

I have added it , though I have a realated question , Under Call redirect  new entry , I have this   Succesful, Busy, Invalid,Unsuccessful menu that comes with that step , do I have to configure them as well>?

Please refer to the attachedvoice script 2.png

Not necessary, you can add an "end step" and the redirect will work fine and your script will end there, leaving the Unity port available for the next call.

Please rate helpful answers.

Gabriel.

thanks for the support mate!

I had issues gettin into this account though I am back again.

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: