- Die Datei ata18x-v2-16-1-ms-030814a-1.zip auf einem PC in einem Ordner (möglichst mit kurzem Pfadnamen) entpacken. - DOS Box öffnen und in das Verzeichnis des erstellten Ordners wechseln - "ata186us.exe ata18x-v2-16-1-ms-030814a.zup -d3 -any2" eingeben (ggf. blockiert ein Antivierenprogramm die korrekte Ausführung des Programms) - Ein analoges Telefon an den Port "Phone 1" des ATA anschliessen. - Hörer abheben, Taste am ATA drücken, Stimme abwarten und LANGSAM (=1 Taste pro Sekunde) den im Programmfenster angegebenen Code eingeben. (Beispiel: 100#10*199*136*15*8000#)
Ob das Update erfolgreich war (oder eben nicht) wird von der Stimme mitgeteilt. Danach einfach auflegen.
Im weiteren Verlauf startet der ATA neu und lädt dann direkt die im CallManager konfigurierte Firmware.
(This was just copy and paste from a recent email with a similar issue. In my case this procedure worked. If you do not speak german, please drop a note and I'll try to translate)
Hi! Has anybody found a solution to this? I am running into the same problem, but do not have the opportunity to do a manual upgrade like Thomas suggested (customer is at a remote site). I need to upgrade via TFTP.
Unfortunately fax machines are connected to the ata, so the manual method will be a bit difficult. I have a few questions about the TFTP method. I want to upgrade the the ATA software from 3.1.0 to 3.2.4. I've been trying to find guides of how to prepare the TFTP server, but I cant find a . So far this is what happens (please correct me):
- I set up a TFTP server with the necessary files (modified config, load) on it
- Specify the TFTP server IP on the ATA webpage and reload ATA
- ATA fetches config file from my TFTP server since it is less than 4K in size. Config file contains info, such as load and CUCM servers
- ATA upgrades load from TFTP server if different from the load is has on it
- ATA restarts and registers with CUCM with load 3.2.4
1) Where do I get the config file/template, and how is it named? Can I set up a default config file? Is it the file specified here and here? Can I download a currently used config file, and just change it? I will need to use settings for Germany...tone, candence etc.
2) How can I modify it to be less than 4k? What lines can I leave out? As soon as I remove the commented out lines in the atadefault.txt file I get the message "error: unknown or encrypted file: 'atadefault.txt'" after converting with cfgfmt
3) If the above file I assumed is correct, how do I specify the load image_filename in the atadefault.txt config file? It needs to be in the format e.g. ata186-v2-14-ms-020514a.zup, but the file included in the .zip is e.g. ATA030204SCCP090202A.zup. I tried renaming, but without success.
I managed to get the ATAs to upgrade themselves. I downloaded and modified the XMLDefault.cnf.xml file (removed all the load info for other phones). I placed this, along with the ATA030204SCCP090202A.zup file on my own TFTP server. When an AltTFTP server is specified, the ATA will get the config and load from my TFTP server and the upgrade is successful.
I am a bit confused though. How does this .cnf.xml file relate to the file specified in the guide here? Obviously its not the same. When does the ATA request which file? Or is this a newer procudure which I didnt find any info on?
Would appreciate it if someone would fill in the blanks for me, or point me to some docs which will provide the info.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...