This was working but all of a sudden it stopped. Nothing had changed on the ATA or the CallManager to prevent this from happening. Here is the problem:
In one of our locations we have a Panasonic PBX that we have hooked up an ATA device to. When users on the Panasonic PBX pick up their phones they dial an extension and it gives them the ATA dialtone then they can call our Internal CallManager extensions. They can also dialout through our CallManager to any number they want. When they dial an IVR system and try to input DTMF tones the tones are not being passed at all. I had conferenced in with a user and when we got to the IVR system he started hitting the buttons on his phone and we couldn't hear anything even though I could hear him hit the buttons on the phone before we connected into the IVR system.
I have updated the ATA to the latest software and that didn't seem to fix anything. I am kind of stumped because it was working several days ago now it has stopped working. And like I mentioned earlier nothing has changed in CallManager at all to make this happen -- since I am the only one with access to the CallManager admin utility. I was hoping someone had seen this problem before so I don't have to open a TAC.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...