cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA187 How to configure

CARLO CALABRESE
Level 1
Level 1

I just got the ATA187 and I need to configure CUCM. I have 2 systems. 6.1.5 and 7.1.5.10000-12. How do I configure CUCM for it. the type is not listed and i tryed the 3rd party sip both basic and advanced.

we are trying these because we are running into a problem with the 186s and need to swap out about 100 of them.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

alijames
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

According to the release notes for the ATA-187, it's only supported on UCM 7.1.5, 8.0.2 or higher, so it will not work with 6.1.5

As to why your can't add it in 7.1.5, I'm not sure. We are running 7.1.3 so cannot compare at the moment.

Cheers,

Alistair

View solution in original post

brendand05
Level 1
Level 1

Install the latest updates for 7.1.5 and the latest device pack

It will be available then

Not sure if it will work for 6.1 as per release notes.

There may be an updated device pack released to support this

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

alijames
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

According to the release notes for the ATA-187, it's only supported on UCM 7.1.5, 8.0.2 or higher, so it will not work with 6.1.5

As to why your can't add it in 7.1.5, I'm not sure. We are running 7.1.3 so cannot compare at the moment.

Cheers,

Alistair

brendand05
Level 1
Level 1

Install the latest updates for 7.1.5 and the latest device pack

It will be available then

Not sure if it will work for 6.1 as per release notes.

There may be an updated device pack released to support this

CARLO CALABRESE
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer last night. for 7.1.5 you need to install a patch cmterm-ata187-QED.cop.sgn

I would like to know from the Product manager if they are going to have it for 6.15 also. I'm trying to upgrade my 6.1.5 system but we have meeting place and i need to move it off first and also upgrade ipcc.

Thanks guys.

Jehad.fadda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there;

i was wonddering if you got the ATA 187 to work? if so, do you think it is possible to send me oen of your ATA(MAC address).cnf.xml files of your TFTP server? feel free to remove all of your network details from the file and replacign them with an adjective.

i would really appreciate your help

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: