My AC cannot see any entries in the directory. Call control works fine. When I look in the 'Application' -> 'Attendant Console' -> 'File upload' section on CM, It tells me 'CorporateDirectory.txt File Not Found'.
I made a new comma seperated text file and uploaded it to no effect.
I got round the problem by putting the text file on the users PC and pointing the AC Application at that instead.
But I'd like to get it working properly so that as the users/phones are added/removed, they get reflected in the AC.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...