cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console doesnt appear to update when DN changes

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all. I have a problem right now where when I make a change to a DN for a user, the Attendant Console does not appear to update. What I have done is the following: Because CUCM 6.1 is integrated with AD, I have gone in and changed the DN on the users phone, changed in AD the two places in the user properties where it shows his ip phone number, and did a LDAP sync in CUCM. End user number shows correctly along with his phone with correct number, but the only thing that doesnt show correctly is the Attendant Console, which still shows the old number. Anyone know how to get this corrected?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

try restarting the AC service, and close and open again AC console

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

try restarting the AC service, and close and open again AC console

HTH

java

HTH

java

That fixed it. I appreciate the knowledge share and help on this. As always, you are a reliable source.

you're welcome my friend. the issue is that the directory file from AC is not updated real time (usually every 24 hours) so if you want to reflect changes bouncing the AC service pools again directory info to recreate the file and bouncing the AC client downloads this new file to client PC

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: