cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console Error: Invalid password

king-1195
Level 1
Level 1

Now,my CCM4.13Sr3c has already an Attendant console for DevicePool_1. The branch office need another an Attendant console for DevicePool_2. I creat a new Attendant console uer, a new Pilot Point and Hunt Group which is accociated with ac user. But when my client PC login attendant,it prompts Invalid password.Why? I'm sure my password is valid. Need other anything to do, for example restart any service ? Or any configuration is wrong ?

6 Replies 6

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

restart of telephony call dispatcher service (tcd) could be helpful for you.

regards

mehmet

Sorry, I restarted TCD service, but the attendant console can't work normally.It prompts the invalid password information.

Hello,

Did you set your ac user's password to be 12345? I dun think this can be changed.

This user should den be associated with the new Attendant console user. That user can have any other password.

That usually works for me.

Hope it works for you.

Eugene

Yes, the ac user's password is 12345.

The previous user for DevicePool_1 works normally, but the newly user for DevicePool_2 is not.

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Can you log in from PC2 with the attendant console username that belongs to the main office ?

have you associated ac user with the new phone ?

Are you using the same attendant console versions ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thanks for thisisshanky. The reason is the attendant console versions are different.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: