We have lots of challanges as we are plannig to migrate from traditional telephone system.
Some features we are looking at are as follows.
1. Attendant select trunk on behalf of an extension user. Extension user get the dial tone with calling priviledges.
2. Attendant transfer a call to extension. if not answered call return to the operator. Could we do this withoug configuring CFNA in each extension?
3. Paging, similar to Intercom. but befor the annoucement attendant is able to play recorded audible messages, ie chimes (Din don bell ;))
Appriciate if any of you can point me the cisco feature or work around.
2. yes, CUBAC has transfer reversal
3. no paging, intercom is not compatible with AC
if this helps, please rate