Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console Groups CCM7

Hi,

I am using Cisco Call Manager 7.1 and we have a reception setup with two phones/pc's each one a different extension number, they use Attendant Console to handle the calls with a pilot point number in the background that works great.

The question is, they use the custom speed dials & groups to add there own numbers, with there been two pc's they would obviously like them to be identical copy's of the speed dials.  I have had a look and I cant see how this can be done.  At the moment as a temp fix I am telling them to only update and ammend numbers on one PC then every so often I export the speed dials and re import them on the other PC.  Now I guess these are been stored "somewhere" on the call managers because if i log onto another PC as one of those users I see all there speed dials etc.

So question -

1. Where are these speed dials saved on the call managers ? If i can get this info maybe I can do it quicker with out remote connecting to each PC.

2. Is there a way to link the two consoles somehow so they can share speed dials ?

Thanks.

Duncan

Everyone's tags (4)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content