cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console ? in first column

averheaghe
Level 1
Level 1

We have a single install of Attendant Console that will not display the status/ first column of the Directory window correctly. Instead of a phone or forward on on call status it shows a question mark. Any idea how I might correct this.

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Have you associated these Phone MAC id's to the CUxAC application user in the CUCM, if not please do that and perform sync.

And also make sure to provide the CTI Control enabled for this user.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

The phone MACs are in the CUCM AC application user, although I do not understand what you mean by sync in this regard.

The user is in the CTI Control Enabled group.

Thanks,

Andy

I've had issues with the directory listing in the AC when one of the alphanumeric fields had a comma in it, for instance a department name like "Finance, Sales and IT". The comma would break the CSV format and pretty much render the presence functionality of the AC directory useless. This was on CUCM 6.x. Might be worth checking for you.

averheaghe
Level 1
Level 1

I should note that this desktop is the only one presenting the prolem, all other installs are working correctly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: