Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console-Line state in Speed Dial Window

"?" appears @ each speed dial i added as a line state, how can i know the line state of did added in speed dial window.

Is it a firewall issue blocking ports???

5 REPLIES

Re: Attendant Console-Line state in Speed Dial Window

If the speed dial you added matches with a phone DN in the callmanager system and if that phone is up and registered with callmanager then you will be able to see the line status.

HTH

Sankar.

Thx fo reply Sankar,

i checked the speed dials i added are matching with CCM Dns,& dos ipp r registrd & up.

Advise further...

Firewalls on your PC can create line status issues. Try disabling windows firewall on your nic and try again.

Line state updates from the server to the client are sent using User Datagram Protocol

(UDP) packets. If a Network Address Translation (NAT) device or a firewall separates the

client and server,then the client will most likely not receive line state updates from

the server. Ensure that both client and server are on the same side of the NAT device or the firewall. If AC client software is installed on a PC running windows XP, you will need to disable the built-in firewall to be able to see information on the "status" field.

The Attendant Console uses the following ports:

TCP Port: 1099-1129, 2748

UDP Port: All ports

Please disable the Win XP firewall in the client PCs, that firewall is most likely blocking the ports used by attendant console.

as ccm is on diff. subnet 7 pix is dere,

disabled the xp fw, but prb is still de same.

shld i open udp ports @ pix to allow udp updates 2b sent 4rm TCD to AC

Views
Helpful
Replies