cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console, not showing call in progress

jroseto
Level 1
Level 1

i have one Attendant console which doesnt show that a call is in progress when looking at the directory. has anyone experienced this? we are using call mgr 4.1 and the attendant console is ver. 1.4. any help is much appreciated. also tried a uninstall and reinstall, no luck

7 Replies 7

noelger
Level 1
Level 1

Is your call control up? Are you online? Do any of the phones in the directory window show their status or do they all show as unknown/question mark?

yes call control is up. and am online. the status for all directory users is as you ask

unknown/question mark?

Are you using the built in DC directory or are you using an external LDAP directory for your corporate directory?

using the built in directory

neesharm
Level 1
Level 1

was it working fine before ?

If yes ......Have you checked the TCD and CTI service ?

Is it started on all the servers in the cluster ?

If yes try restarting both TCD and CTI services on all the servers from CallManager Serviceability window (Chk link below )

Also what is OS of the PC/Laptop where AC is installed ?(chk for any firewalls )

Is this a problem witha particular user or PC (If possible try switching user or laptop/PC)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a00801eaf91.html#1011296

Let me know if it helps

this is occurring on one machine only. its a desktop, we have reinstalled the software and no go. i will try restarting the TCD and CTI services and see what happens. OS is XP on a desktop. no firewalls on the machine. thanks,

we have decided to switch out the machine with another one and see what happens. i think it is the machine not the config or services. thanks for all your responses

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: