Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console - Park Number not diaplayed

vm.sebastian
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Attendant console is setup with CCM version 4.1(2). Working fine. Problem I am facing is with Call Park...Able to park the call but it is not diaplayed in the Call Park Window of the Attendant Console screen (It is displayed on the associated phone but)

Any suggestions?

Regards

Sebastian

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Sebastian,

Does AC is configured properly with Hunt Groups and Pilot Points (Not Hunt Lists, Line Groups)

AC should be configured that way otherwise TCD|CTI wont display the number.

Make sure you have followed the conf guide:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_0/sys_ad/4_0_1/ccmcfg/b04ccmac.htm

Hi,

Thank you for that suggestion. It is presently configured with Line groups and Hunt Lists. Let me change it to the Pilot Point option and try. Let you know the status.

Thanks & Regards

Sebastian

Hi,

With Pilot point option, Circular hunting is not functioning and Call Waiting (Multiple Calls Cricularly Landing on the same Line of a phone in the group)also not happening. To fulfill this requirement only, the Line group/Hunt List option is used in the setup. So I have to do with this option only.

Any solution to fulfill both the requirements, Circular Hunting with Call Waiting and Call Park Number display ?

Thanks & Regards

Sebastian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: