cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Plug-in not showing up in CUCM 7.

julienf28
Level 1
Level 1

I have activated the Consol Attendant Service  from SYstem service Parameters and our version of UCM is 7.1.2.21900-5

I go to Application Plug-ins and I don't see the Attendant Console plug-in to download to the desktop.

What am I missing?

J

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's not included and has reached EoL. It is supported for customers upgrading from previous versions only.

Cisco did not include the plugin with 7.0 and removed the link to download it when the EoL date occurred.

If you actually did an upgrade, the plugin should aready be on your attendant workstations since it hasn't changed since 2004.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's not included and has reached EoL. It is supported for customers upgrading from previous versions only.

Cisco did not include the plugin with 7.0 and removed the link to download it when the EoL date occurred.

If you actually did an upgrade, the plugin should aready be on your attendant workstations since it hasn't changed since 2004.

We did do the Upgrade. Thanks for letting me know that it is EoL. I will download the AC from our old system and will configure it to point to the new system.

Thanks,

J

AC plugin is version specific, you cannot mix an AC from 5.x/6.x with CUCM 7. That goes for the exact release as well ie 7.0 does not mix with 7.1. That scenario is NOT supported.

If you had the AC working and configured before the upgrade and used DMA or you upgrade from a Linux version the plugin should be there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the correction.

Are you sure 7.0 doesn't mix with 7.1 ? Do you have the url for this? Our Cisco rep would like to see this... The only thing I found was previous versions to 7 couldn't mix with 7.0

Thanks,

Julien

I have the 7.0.1 plugin but I'm running 7.1.3.  So you are saying these aren't compatibile?  How do I get the 7.1 plugin?

Thanks,

Gates

You should be fine for using the AC you have if you upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1.

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

For most 7.X release the plugin don't display on the find, but it's actually hidden in the server (otherwise how someone upgrading would be able to download it, right? ). If you get the download link from another 6.X server you can change the IP address to your 7.X and voila, you will get the plugin.

Cheers,

Thanks a lot Robert.

I did it

please see how to in :

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3333155#3333155

if this help rate me please.

kind regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: