Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console problem

cparapally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Last week, I faced the problem with existing Attendant console.

I have a setup where the main number is configured to a pilot number, which is configured to route calls to first available hunt group members. The hunt group members are extension numbers associated to an attendant console user.

All at a sudden, my hunt groups stopped working. When I call the main number, it keeps giving me a busy signal.

I have resetted the CTI Manager and TCD on server. But, no luck!!! When I rebooted the Subscriber, it starts working fine.

Could you please help what it went wrong? If I get the same problem, do I need to reboot the subscriber again which client will not allow me?

Is there any fixed solution not to repeat this problem?

I am using Cisco call manager 4.1(3)

Thanks,

Mady

1 Reply 1

cedricm73
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i get exactly the same issue, and the problem appear also when you modify the cisco attendant hunt group membership. the problem is also solved by rebooting the server (restart services does not fix it) it is also solved by remove device association + hunt pilot to ac user, then delete hunt group and recreate it, re-associate mumber/user and reassociate the hunt group to the ac user.

I have 4 Site on the same callmaanager and only 1 cisco attendant hunt group is affected at a time. I mean that i can have the issue with any of them, but when 1 fail other working fine, so i suspect not an issue at the service level (CTI or call dipatcher) but on the hunt group it self.

If you get a solution, let me knows i will do the same from my side.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: