Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Server Service

jacofourie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have two Attendant Consoles set up on CUCM 6.1(2). Sometimes when the AC users are logged in they can't receive any calls. The Attendant Console Server Service needs to be restarted on the Subscriber. I had a look on the Subscriber with RTMT and found nothing strange but when I looked on the Publisher, I saw the the Attendant Console Server Service had a "Lowheartbeatrate" alert. The timestamp on the alert is the same time as when the Attandant Consoles stopped receiving calls. The Attandant Consoles points first to the Sub and then to the Pub. Any suggetions on why this would happen and how to rectify this, please ?

Regards

Jakes

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

By any chance using broadcast queue?

check CSCsr17044

Try to use the PUB, first

Then in the AC machines configure hosts files

pointing to both SUB and PUB IP addresses.

If same issue I may open a TAC case and upload CCM SDI, SDL, CTI SDI SDL and AC detailed traces 15 minutes before the failure and 15 after the service restarted.

Also Syslog and Perfmon logs

Not using Broadcast queue.

As I am working on CUCM 6.x should I enable the traces on the Pub and Sub for each of the CUCM SDI,SDL,CTI SDI, and the AC ?

Jakes

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: