Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

attendant console service at 7.1(2) doesnt start

hi,

i try to set up an attendant console at CUCM 7.1(2). I figure an ac user and ACDeviceAuthenticationUser with 12345 as Password. I create a pilot point and associate it with the ac-user. I associate the ACDeviceAuthenticationUser with my phone. I give the ac-user the cti-group members how the guides say. then i go to Serviceability and try to start the attendant cosole service. The site says the start was succesfull, but after a few seconds the services stops.

i look with the rtmt-tool at the appication syslog:

: 713: Sep 21 12:32:08.193 UTC : %CCM_SERVICEMANAGER-GENERIC-6-ServiceStarted: Service started. Service Name:Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server Process ID:4994 Cluster ID: Node ID:CCM-71

: 714: Sep 21 12:32:08.194 UTC : %CCM_SERVICEMANAGER-GENERIC-6-ServiceStopped: Service stopped. Service Name:Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server Cluster ID: Node ID:CCM-71

: 715: Sep 21 12:32:08.198 UTC : %CCM_SERVICEMANAGER-SERVICEMANAGER-3-ServiceExceededMaxRestarts: Service exceeded maximum allowed restarts. Service Name:Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server Reason:3 Cluster ID: Node ID:CCM-71

what to do?

1 REPLY
Green

Re: attendant console service at 7.1(2) doesnt start

New Install?

I would open a TAC case

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content