Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Attendant Console user issue

I have Attendant Console working with AC user. We need to create varias other users (for varias recepcionists) who will also use Attendant Console. When I create the additioanl users in the same manner as I create AC user (under attendant console user) then associate devices with each user, and check CTI and park boxes in user config page) the other users are able to login to attendant console, but they do not see their lines are greyed out i.e. no connection. I have rebooted server but still no lines shown. Is their a file that needs to be modified to allow more than just AC user?

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Attendant Console user issue

Ensure that you have added each AC user that you have created to the Pilot Pilot configuration, under the huntgroup member information if have not already.

Although you have associate each user with their respective device, and enabled CTI, you also need to associate these devices with the AC username that you have create for JTAPI. Incidentally if this a 5.x AC then you will also need to associate these device with the device authentication username.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

3 REPLIES

Ensure that you have added each AC user that you have created to the Pilot Pilot configuration, under the huntgroup member information if have not already.

Although you have associate each user with their respective device, and enabled CTI, you also need to associate these devices with the AC username that you have create for JTAPI. Incidentally if this a 5.x AC then you will also need to associate these device with the device authentication username.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

Community Member

Thanks Allan that resovled my issue.

Hi Daniel, no problem good to hear that you resolved the problem. Thank you for the rating.

Best regards

Allan.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content