cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console

dvanzee
Level 2
Level 2

I was wondering if someone knew how to make lines 2-3 of an attendant console session active, right now they are grayed out. The line properties have it rolling from line1 to line2 to line3. Is this a correct configuration?

6 Replies 6

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

What version CM is this ? Is your hunt pilot registered properly ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

We do not have a hunt Pilot. We have a DID number assigned to this phone with 3 lines.

CM ver 4.1.3sr2

Sorry for using the wrong phrase. I meant to ask about Pilot point. Attendant console will work only with pilot points and hunt groups you define under Service -> CM Attendant Console. IF AC configuration is properly completed and TCD service is restarted, the pilot point should register properly with Callmanager. This should then have the AC software take control over the lines that you have on the phone.

Here is a good document explaining various tasks involved.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f3a8b.html#wp29392

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

So my configuration is incorrect the line1-3? So I need to create a pilot point with say 1860-1863 so that I have 3 pilot points, then the call is transferred to an ext? Does the receptionist need a new ext? (Right now its 1860 (line1-3).

I believe the receptionist needs a new extension. The CTI route point will point to the hunt group, and the hunt group then includes all of his/her lines, picking the first available line that it can find.

If I can remember off the top of my head. . .I might be totally off.

Adam is right. Receptionist DNs can be bogus non DID DNs and only one DN is required for the pilot point which points to the huntgroup which in turn has the bogus DNs on receptionist's phone as the members.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: