Views
Helpful
Replies

autoanswer speaker phone

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi guys

i have a customer that required a the ability of a receptionist to make announcement through calling number and all useres speaker phones answer automatucly to hear what he/she say

but the think is i have done a shred line for about 5 phones to test all answer the call by speaker phone and only phone can hear the voice other show red color on the line button which means the line in use

i made the barg in to on tow phones also i made the pravcy to off on those phone to check but no luck

is there a way to do it or it is not posible for alot of phones to have a call answered and heared at the same time automaticaly

CCM version 6

thank you

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you were to autoanswer/speakerphone on multiple phones, you're actually conferencing them all, and the caller. So is is not anymore a normal call but a conference.

I don't know if it possible with CM to setup conferencing so that it calls automatically defined members, but that would be the only way to do it in my opinion.

There are a number of third-party apps that enable this function. I know both Berbee and IPcelerate have products for this purpose. It is not possible on the CUCM out of the box, to the best of my knowldge.

Not sure how the paging function works in CM...

I believe a TCL script could do that at gatway level, that assumes an H.323 setup.

Thnak you guys

appreciate it :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: