Views
Helpful
Replies

Autoattendant configuration with Unity express 8.6 to Cucm 8.x

JOHNSON CHIRRA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

How to configure the auto attendant IVR welcome greetings in CUE 8.6 with CUCM 8.X. Please share the Autoattendant call handler  greeting exmaple configuration.

1)Cisco Unity Express 8.6 (ISM-SRE module on cisco 2900 R)

2) Cisco call manager 8.X (MCS Server)

Thanks & Regards,

Johnson.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Please associate this CTI route point to JTAPI Appl user (which was created at CUCM_CUE integration time) under end user-> Application user. And for this CTI route point you dont need to check the forward all checkbox.

Create voice mail box for AA in CUE, create user under Configure-> users, pri ext 8000 if you want to leave voice message for this AA.

Suresh

View solution in original post

Hi Johnson,

Glad to know that :-) Requesting you to mark the comment as "correct answer" so it will be easy for someone else to read this discussion.

Do you mean, in place of ring back caller want to hear something else, if yes then, that is not possible.

Suresh

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Johnson,

First you need to create a CTI route point (for auto attendant) in CUCM and after that you need to edit the script in CUE for the same. For script configuration in CUE you can go through the below link, it might help you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12214481/cue861-how-configure-aa-script

Suresh

HI Suresh,

Thanks for reply,

1)i have create the one CTI route point in CUCM, add one dn no:8000 and check the forward all checkbox.

2) I have upload the greeting through System----> Prompts

3) Create one Script(aascript.aef),  System---Script--map to .wav greeting

4) Go to Voice mail option--Voice mail--- Click on -autoattedant--add to call-in no:8000 and script.--Save.

but i am dailing 8000, it says---there is no mail box is creating this number.

please help on this any configuration are missing.

thanks & regards,

Johnson. 

Please associate this CTI route point to JTAPI Appl user (which was created at CUCM_CUE integration time) under end user-> Application user. And for this CTI route point you dont need to check the forward all checkbox.

Create voice mail box for AA in CUE, create user under Configure-> users, pri ext 8000 if you want to leave voice message for this AA.

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for reply,

Now CTI route point associate to JTAPI application, now its working. thanks your support.

I have one question

If possible to set the caller tune songs or advertising in CUCM 8.x -( in place of ringing).

regards,

Johnson

Hi Johnson,

Glad to know that :-) Requesting you to mark the comment as "correct answer" so it will be easy for someone else to read this discussion.

Do you mean, in place of ring back caller want to hear something else, if yes then, that is not possible.

Suresh

Dear All

you implemented the solution for single site ?  , Cisco states that it is available to be for single site (Call Manager & Unity express ) but didn't get any tested configuration for that .Please refer to the following http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/vmessage.html ; part (Unity express ).Hope you can reply me soon