Could you please give the best solution to setup automated answer on phone number with re-direct?
I would like to set a directoy number to be answered by a pre-recorded message which states the following:
Welcome to XYZ - please press 1 if you look for agency, alternatively please hold and your call will be transferred through to the next available consultant.
Option 1 will need to be diverted to the agency team telephone number.
By holding the caller will need to be transferred to another telephone number.
Can you guide me where I can do the entire setup? Much appreciated if you give me the solution asap.
Do you have CM and which exact version ?
Since I don't think that CCM 4.1 supports auto-attendant, your options are:
- upgrade to some version of CCM that does.
- get unity express that supports doing this kind of things
- if you use H.323 to the GW, you can try B-ACD/AA that is a TCL/IVR script that runs on the GW.
Hope tis helps, please rate post if it does!
If you have Unity server then configure CallHandler for your requirement.
1. Configure Route Point with receiving DID number and forward all to Unity.
2. Configure CallHandler in unity and use route point dn as an extension for this CallHandler.
3. Create schedule if business and after hours are required.
4. Call transfer to greeting and timeout transfer to another CallHandler (Create new CallHandler with required DN and transfer calls to CallManager).
5. On main CallHandler configure caller-input for selection and transfer call to required DN.
If you need I can send screen shot for you.