cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatically routing calls to a different initial message prompt certain days of the month?

srinivas.jogi
Level 1
Level 1

automatically routing calls to a different initial message prompt certain days of the month. In a month, For a customer the first 15 days the calls should route to one script and the next 15 days the calls should route another script, these routing should be done automatically.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean Alexander
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

What are you trying to do this for?

Where are the calls going to\coming from?

Need more infomation on this

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sean Alexander
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

What are you trying to do this for?

Where are the calls going to\coming from?

Need more infomation on this

Hi seanalexander,

I am talking about Cisco contact center scripting, we will be getting calls from outside users. We run a helpdesk and which support these users. i need to know how to make changes on the ccx scripts to route the calls automatically every fifteen days.

Can't you just add an IF statement to check if the date is the 1st through the 15th or the 16th through the 31st? Then add your THEN statements to route the calls accordingly? Or you could specify the date ranges in an XML file and have the script reference it.

Regards,

-Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your update, how to set the IF statement, should i add the if statement under Time of the Day, if so to what should i set the if statement. Should i set it to date wise or day wise . How should i do it. can u write up a sample if statement.

Thank you very much.

Srinivas

Can someone help me out on this scripting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: