Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD audio file

Hi, recently i have tried to personnalize my own IVR Welcome's prompt but infortunatly i got an error with my IVR. i have recorded my file in the welcome greeting en_welcome_prompt.au

How can i solve this problem and is there any link which can help to figures this this thing out!! thx in advance

13 Replies 13

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

router audio files need to have a certain format and not all recording programs are capable to do that. One that does, is called "cool edit". All this is described in B-ACD/AA configuration guide.

Or, you can use a TCL/IVR recording script that I wrote and you can access at:

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/Recorder/

hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

thanks you so much i'm so greatfull for your help

i'll try i and keep you in touch with the results thanks again it's so kind from you

Can you please provide some description about this script : how to make the configuration, how to use it

ths

Kindly

Hi,

the documentation is written in the script itself. To use it, call the number and follow the voice instructions.

Sorry Mr Bevilacqua but the only information that i find in the script shown that there are some audi file and the description of these files no such description of configuration or pilot number cauz how did my router will regonize the script file and how he's going to run it i mean i must configure an application as the same way as the ACD-AA Script.

by the way when i'm using Cool Edit in order to modify my file i get the erro msg shown on my router: Errno=0= Can not regonize the file format

Thx for your help.

Hi, see below:

# The service works placing calls in 'loopback' toward the router itself.

# example:

# !

# application

# service recorder flash:/IVR/recorder.tcl

# paramspace english language en

# paramspace english index 1

# paramspace english location flash:/IVR/

# !

# dial-peer voice 66 voip

# description recorder script

# service recorder

# destination-pattern ^66$

# session protocol sipv2

# session target ipv4:192.168.7.6

# incoming called-number ^66$

# codec g711ulaw

# dtmf-relay rtp-nte

# no vad

# !

HI Sir, i have configured the Script like the information provided but i uses instead of dial-peer voice 66 voip,

ephone-dn

number 122

application recorder

I can reach the number and the scipt itself but when i hear the prompt he just tell me to press 1 for to listen to the msg and 2 for registration and it was like a loop each time he repaets the same script i was wondering what did it mean by registration and how can i record a message thx again for your help honnestly right now i'm STUCK in one way Cool Edit cannot work with my prompt and in the other way the script that you privided me was cool but i don't know how can i record a message and it's an italian :)

Kindly

Hi,

yes I'm not sure if I have english prompts for that. Anyway, press 2, then press a two digits number to identify the message. Star speaking immediately after you press the 2nd digit of the number. Press # to end recording.

You cannot record again with the same number (overwrite).

Hi bevilacqua,

Thanks for sharing this great tool but I got a question.

When I change the audio files, how can I manage to reload the script with the new files?

("call application voice load recorder" doesn't work)

Thanks an greets

Basically, you can't (TCL/IVR limitation). Reload the router.

If you have made english prompts, attch them here and I will upload the recorder site.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm still looking for a nice women voice ;-)

BTW have you some script sample for a basic phone-nr to audiofile.

Greets,

Norbert

Here the English prompt...please check if ok.

Greets,

Norbert

Hi Norbert and thank you for your help.

Nice voice and exotic accent :)

Can you have en_rec_not_exists recorded again to say "recording not found" ?

I have uploaded the prompts to my site, and rated your contribution!

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/Recorder/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: